When we manage the operational maintenance process, we assume responsibility for the life cycle of customers’ machinery and equipment. This includes determining the criticality of devices, selection of maintenance strategy, maintenance programs for different equipment, managing the daily implementation of maintenance work, and plans and investment proposals for devices that are at the end of their life cycles.
Development of operations is an important part of service. Depending on the level at which our customers are starting, we develop maintenance processes, maintenance programs, reporting practices, work safety practices, the operational level of machinery, shutdown management, user maintenance, analysis and utilisation of data, optimisation of spare part needs, and more. Development is realised as processes, taking the form of projects or similar, whereby quality is raised to meet desired targets, and continual improvements in functioning as a part of daily operations. The development plan is an essential part of the service contract and the implementation of the objectives is monitored, measured and directed in a joint steering group.
To manage and develop operational maintenance processes, Empower offers:
- Work safety management and digital solutions, service enhancement with Empower's EmSafe product
- Maintenance strategy and metrics
- Maintenance resourcing and planning
- Maintenance processes and process digitization, service enhancement with Empower's EmSight, EmSightSDM and EmSight Lite products
- User maintenance management
- Development plans, maintenance audits and critique classifications
- Development of reporting